January 16 2012
Inspire your good health – with Green Tea, even on the go!
Green Tea has many proven health benefits! A few are listed here:
- Lowers LDL (bad cholesterol)
- Helps protect the liver from Hepatitis C
- Reduces risk of many cancers (esophageal, skin, breast, lung, etc.)
- Helps to protect against glaucoma & other eye diseases
- Contain Catechins that have antioxidant properties (1 cup of tea have has more antioxidant properties than a serving of broccoli or spinach)
- Helps fight cavities
- Lowers Hypertension risks
More green tea health benefits can be found and more proof is emerging all the time. Get healthy now and enjoy life and inspire good!
Don’t forget to relax too – all the cells in your body work much better if they are open and relaxed rather than stressed and tight.
Enjoy a tea moment today!
Check out our retailers in your area for a great selection of local green teas. Here’s a link to our store locator to find a resource in your area.