October 17 2013
As lives settle down into fall routines LibreTea encourages you to nurture your soul by learning something new, taking a class or starting a creative project.
“This is not the time to be passive. This is the time to shape, sculpt, paint, participate… the time to get sweaty, to get dirty, to fall in love, to forgive, to forget, to hug, to kiss… this is the time to experience, participate and live your life as a verb.”
― Steve Maraboli
We’ve spent the last few weeks finding time and ways to incorporate nurturing mini-moments into our lives. Now we are looking at a few ways to nurture ourselves through participating in activities.
- Sign up for a these free online events: Refreshing Our Hearts with Thich Nhat Hanh; 21 Days of Gratitude – a free 21 days of gratitude inspiration
- Check your local community centre or college for yoga, fitness, art or cooking classes
- Yoga video classes at My Yoga Online
- Learn to knit or crochet at your local yarn shop or sign up for lessons to play an instrument at the music store.
- Subscribe to Learner’s Word of the Day or upgrade your computer skills with Microsoft or learn some Computer Basics with Free Learning Online!
Learning a new skill or developing our talent gives us such a great sense of accomplishment and is a wonderful way to nurture your soul!
Libre Tea glasses make the perfect companion while you learn, as they easily fit into a purse/backpack or right beside you at the computer : ) allowing you to have your tea moments on the go.
Share with us what new nurturing activity you will be or would like to participate in over the next few weeks for a chance to win a Libre Infuser!